Tuesday, December 4, 2007 / 5:10 PM


Hi hi hi…..
It’s been a while since my last entry…it’s on Saturday rite?kkk..mianhae.. there’re lot of works to be done on Monday, so I cant post my entry yesterday . I have to pass my thesis’ revisions to my professor, got to fix my jeans coz *cough**cough* I have my new size..xD. so need to fix that out, before I run out of jeans. LOL. and I never went to gym for about 2 weeks, so my body just went unwell, dunno, I felt some pains at some areas..>.>. it’s happened everytime my work out time changed.*weird*. And the most important thing for this week, preparing the banner for Thai Concert. I just too excited about this, and just as usual, I became this weirdo evrytime I got too excited. Went to PIM to buy for banner thingy, a lots of colourful papers, cutter, and there’s a shinny paper, I dunno what that thing’s called, since it’s already December, many shops sell christmast products, I found that shiny paper at one of shop at PIM, and since I wore a hijab, the seller kinda confuse why this hijab’s girl bought an ornaments for christmast tree?? xD. I told her that this was for a party. LOL. got home after went to the gym, and with the help of my friend, I made that banner. Actually I was about to make 2 banners, but we found out, that it’s so tiringful..XD. so we decided to make only one banner. Aughh I wasted so many ribbons, and papers..T_T. ill figure out later, maybe ill make another one. But not now…fufufuufu….. Please don’t steal my idea okay..onegaishimasu…

Ah do you know what special day is today?
It’s my BIRTHDAY!!!
Hahahaha…..some of my friends forgot about the day, although they sent me a text today, but it’s not about congratulating on my birthday, but something else.>.> *pouts*. But others just wishing me a great wishes….Thank youuu….i just can say AMEN AMEN AMEN..!! once again, Thank you guys..^^

im going to meet my Junsu in a couple of days, so it means one of my last’s year birthday wish is coming true! About this year wishes…just like last year, I hope I become more mature, I cant make my parent proud of me, and become Mrs.Kim Jun Su…LOL I only joking….*justdreamon!!!!*

but actually something happened and made me a bit sad…yeah I cried this morning, I was so angry and desperate, and all I can do was just crying. Ah it’s not about boys..XD. something else. Still in a bad mood condition, but I have to cope this or I’ll ruin my birthday….



introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.