Monday, August 25, 2008 / 10:24 AM
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha......
finally im here in Jakarta...
starting a brand new life...

today im going to my campus for prepare all the documents that is needed for my next term that is going to start on Sept 4. But i have to cancel that schedulle coz the staff was went out of town until today. >.>;. i met my friends -ive been in a long break for almost for almost 2 months- and oh GOD knows how i missed them.

and since this COOL campus FINALLY has a wi-fi, i borrowed my friend's laptop and posted another entry....

there's a gathering yesterday where susu and manda came from Singapore, and cipa, yaya came from Bandung but too bad i didnt online with my laptop so i cant share the pictures with you, probably tomorrow. . ahhh actually i still have a week holiday before the starting term, but i decided not to go back to Pekanbaru, it's time to start my diet.LOL...

introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.