Monday, September 8, 2008 / 12:08 PM
BGM : Dewi L - Malaikat juga tahu
MOOD : Quite Happy

kayayhahahaha..
finally...
i logged in with my laptop..
wew, what a day today at perio clinic.*swt swt*

since i have to repeat my term after recovering from my sickness, i have to join my junior class, and again, got to repeat the test before working at the clinic. wew, i really hate perio, you all know abt that rite?
but i made a promise, i have to conquer this clinic no matter what..
hahaha...and I sort of did it...i mean, i passed the test, but yeah all of us got scolded by those doctors as always, but it's okay, that will make us stronger..*taelaaaahhhh*

So..here's the story.
Pkay, there're 3 ppl that allowed to use the electric scaller, me, and another seniors, and yeah those juniors were still afraid to do the scalling, and that's why today i had 2 patients in a row to be scalled. O_o. wew...XDDD

*ganbareee*

hahaha.....

just a random post.....

introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.