Friday, September 19, 2008 / 12:17 PM


have you heard the mirotic full ver?
it's just different from the MV..

a bit dissapointed abt it..
but well, as i tried to repeat all over again, i think the song's growing in me..
hahaha...
and you better see the lyurics, coz it's for us, TVXQ FANS..


MIROTIC

시작은 달콤하게, 평범하게 나에게 끌려언제나 그랬듯이 먼저 말을 걸어와모든 가능성, 열어둬 Oh-
shijak dalkomhage, pyongbomhage naege kkeullyoonjena geuraetdeushi monjo mareul gorowamodeun ganeungsong, yorodwo OH-


사랑은 뭐다? 뭐다! 이미 수식어 Red ocean난, breakin` my rules again 알잖아 지루한걸?조금 다쳐도 넌, 괜찮아 Oh-
sarangeun mwoda? mwo da? imi sushiko red oceannan, breakin my rules again aljanha jiruhangol?jogeum dachyodo non, kwaenchanha OH-


*넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐헤어 날수 없어 I got you- Under my skin넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐넌 나의 노예 I got you- Under my skin
*non nareul wonhae non naege bbajyo non naege michyohyeo narsu obso I got you - Under my skinnon nareul wonhae non naege bbajyo non naege michyonon na e noye I got you - Under my skin


네 머릿속을 파고드는 날카로운 눈빛나 아니고선, 움직이지도 않는 Chrome heart네가 선택한 길인걸 Oh-
ne mirisogeul pagodeuneun narkaroun nunbitna anigoson, umjikijido aneun Chrome heartnega sontaekhan giringol OH-

혈관을 타고 흐르는 수억 개의 나의 Crystal마침내 시작된 변신의 끝은 나이것도 사랑은 아닐까? Oh-
hyolgwaneul tago heureuneun suok gae e na e Crystalmachimnae shijakdwen byonshine kketeun naigotda sarangeun anilkka? OH-


*Repeat

한 번의 키스와 함께-날이 선듯한-강한 이끌림두 번의 키스, 뜨겁게 터져버릴 것 같은 네 심장을Yeah~ 너를 가졌어 You know you got it!Yeah~ Come on! Come on! I got you- Under my skin
han bone kiss wa hamkke-nari sondeuthan-ganghan ikkeullimdu bone kiss, ddeukopke tojyoboril got gateun ne shimjangeulYeah~ noreul gajyosso You know you got it!Yeah~ Come on! Come on! I got you - Under my skin


네 꿈속에 난 널 지배하는 마법사 내 주문에넌 다시 그려지고 있어 I got you-Under my skin
ne kkumsoke nan nor jibaehaneun mabopsa nae jumunenon dashi geuryojigo isso I got you- Under my skin
My devils ride, 더는 숨을 곳이 없잖아 그렇다면이젠 즐겨 보는게 어떨까 I got you-Under my skin
My devils ride, doneun sumeul goshi objanha geurohdamyonijen jeulkyo boneunge ottolkka I got you - Under my skin


넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐헤어 날수 없어 I got you- Under my skin
non noreul wonhae non naege bbajyo non naege michyohyeo narsu obso I got you - Under my skin
넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐넌 나의 노예
I got you- Under my skin
non nareul wonhae non naege bbajyo non naege michyonon na e noyeI got you - Under my skin


시작은 달콤하게, 평범하게 나에게 끌려언제나 그랬듯이 먼저 말을 걸어와모든 가능성, 열어둬 Oh-
At the start, you were sweetly, naturally attracted to meYou stepped up to me and told me it would forever be like thatAll the possibilities, opened up Oh~


사랑은 뭐다? 뭐다! 이미 수식어 Red ocean난, breakin' my rules again 알잖아 지루한걸?조금 다쳐도 넌, 괜찮아 Oh-
What is love? What! It's now meant by the Red OceanI'm breakin' my rules again, you know it's getting boringEven if you're hurt a bit, it's okay Oh~


넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐헤어날 수 없어 I got you- Under my skin넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐넌 나의 노예 I got you- Under my skin
You want me, You've fallen for me, You're crazy over meYou can't escape I got you- Under my skinYou want me, You've fallen for me, You're crazy over meYou're my slave, I got you under my skin


네 머릿속을 파고드는 날카로운 눈빛나 아니고선, 움직이지도 않는 Chrome heart네가 선택한 길인걸 Oh-
The piercing stare that burrows into your headIt's not me, my still chrome heartIt's the road you chose Oh~


혈관을 타고 흐르는 수억 개의 나의 Crystal마침내 시작된 변신의 끝은 나이것도 사랑은 아닐까? Oh-
Running through your veins, flowing through you are millions of my crystalFinally it has started, the end of my metamorphosisIsn't this also love? Oh~


넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐헤어날 수 없어 I got you- Under my skin넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐넌 나의 노예 I got you- Under my skin
You want me, You've fallen for me, You're crazy over meYou can't escape I got you- Under my skinYou want me, You've fallen for me, You're crazy over meYou're my slave, I got you under my skin


한 번의 키스와 함께-날이 선듯한-강한 이끌림두 번의 키스, 뜨겁게 터져버릴 것 같은 네 심장을Yeah~ 너를 가졌어 You know you got it!Yeah~ Come on! Come on! I got you- Under my skin
Together with one time's kiss~ The day is fresh- a strong pullThe second kiss, your heart felt hot and about to explodeYeah~ I got you! You know you got it!Yeah~ Come on! Come on! I got you- Under my skin


네 꿈 속에 난 널 지배하는 마법사 내 주문에넌 다시 그려지고 있어 I got you-Under my skinMy devils ride, 더는 숨을 곳이 없잖아 그렇다면이젠 즐겨보는 게 어떨까 I got you-Under my skin넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐헤어날 수 없어 I got you- Under my skin
In your dreams I control you with my magic spellsYou're once again yearning .. I got you- Under my skinMy devils ride, there's no more room for breathing, if that happensHow will it be to enjoy it now I got you- Under my skinYou want me, You've fallen for me, You're crazy over meYou can't escape I got you- Under my skin


넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐넌 나의 노예 I got you- Under my skin
You want me, You've fallen for me, You're crazy over meYou're my slave, I got you under my skin

ROMANIZED BY TINTIN

TRANSLATED BY PAOPAOPAO and MELILYRIC
SOURCE: DNBN




introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.