Thursday, February 5, 2009 / 8:13 PM


BGM : Craig David - Insomnia
Wood : Happy ^^

whoa, it's been awhile since my last random post about my day isnt it...
well, actually this week i felt so blessed. My clinic life has became more wonderful this week alhamdulillah. So many miracles hapenned for the past days make me think, i do blessed.. hahaha...

On monday my case proposal approved by my lecturer. and today the discussion went so well, altough at first i have no confident at all.

And oh yess, i went to gym more often this week.. and quite happy with the rapid result.. hahaha... hwaitting!!! 10 kilos to go!!!

sorry i cant give you an update today... i saw some news but gah, im so sleepy, i just leave you with TVXQ's airport pictures ....gomenne....

here are some pics that taken yesterday and today..

my love to heavenly blush...kkkk.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

it's me and Indah again, this time we went to Red Tomato..
love the pizza.. ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Look what i found.. hahaha... Junsu's Burberry's Weekend For Men!
yeah know you will say, "it's BVLGARY", go check on google, you WILL NOT find Bvlgary's Weekend in any sites, coz they never released it!

Photobucket

ahh i love it!! i love the fragrance.. the smell's so refreshing!


introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.