Thursday, May 21, 2009 / 3:20 PM
MOOD : so so
BGM : Lala - What about you

hi guys....
been away from this blog for more than a week...
a hectic weeks with a lot of assignments and requirements to be done and ofcourse with a tiring sessions with professors at my clinic seems taken all my so-called fangirling time...

and ofcourse...
my laptop is really such a pain in my a**. Kept asking to be formated everytime i tried to turn it on... it's already been with me since early 2006, okay dont blame me as if i was using it carelessly, it's not that i was careless, it's more like, the spec wasnt the best choice for me, nevertheless, i shouldve thanked my father for buying it for me, so NO need to complain... And, now after receiving such an overwork tasks for the past 3 years, i decided to buy a new one. altough right now, i still using it until saturday... XD. And because of that, GOODBYE THAI CONCERT... XDDDD.

my life, just like an ordinary life, hang out with friends... last week i went to Bundaran HI by bike! it took like 1,5 hours by bike from my friend's house.. and yeah, my ass hurts.. lol. and today i went to Gelora Bung karno, jogging... and met Rasko, a brown Siberian Husky.. So cuteeee.....>.<;. And i guess what a coincidence that i found a lot of TVXQ stalker pics with dogs today! hahaha... taepung is getting HUGE.. And Bikeu turned out SO DAYMN BIGGGGGG! hahaha... so it's right that a Great Pyrenees will turn out so big... Poor Shaki, she cant joking arround with Bikeu ever again..XDD.






Yunho with Bikeu.... but where's Shaki??!
I heard that they were filming AAD 3.. so they will introduce their dogs to us?
ahh so cuteee....

i also heard that BKK concert might be cancelled because of a swine flu..but still a rumour tho,..
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.