Tuesday, June 2, 2009 / 10:02 AM
hi guys.....

it's been 5 days since my last post...
*is it?!*
been away coz i went back to my hometown to pick my new laptop, coz my dad cant come to Jakarta... so i went there, (and yess still in Pekanbaru coz im sitting at the waiting room now, downloading the stand by U pv too..yatta) okay let me back on track, where were we? Ah... so i went to Pekanbaru, and i was also there to make a brand new passport, coz on August it will be expired... So, this is where the fun begin... I went there just for the sake of laptop, and cant ask for more because this laptop already burried my dream to Thailand to see TVXQ live in concert. ANd that time i think, for the first time i realized how worth this concert was even much more worthed than a new laptop... >.<;.

I went to immigration for renewing my passport, and i just told my dad jokingly, "it'd even great IF i can go to Thai to get it first stamp, dad....". And my dad surprisingly said... " how much does it cost to Thai?", and GOD REALLY ANSWERED MY PRAY!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... IM GOING TO BANGKOK, PEOPLEEEE!!!!!

yipppee...... new laptop and thai concert... i really cant expect these much....
ALHAMDULILLAH!!! even it was just for a one day concert, but im sooo happy..XIAHTIC...here i comeeee!!! im gonna at AL btw, so meet me there, everyone... ^_^

yatttaaaa.....................

hahaha.... i told him that my clinic life was so daym good, some requirements have been done, even i was much faster than my friends... so he was quite happy.. hahaha... Dad, i wont let you down, with those efforts that you've been doing for your familly, really i just wanna be a better daughter day by day... promiseeeeee......
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.