Thursday, June 11, 2009 / 9:07 PM
STAR TREK 2009

"Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mothers and yours. I dare you to do better."




credit : ClevverMovies @ YT


That's one of clever quote from this movie...
hahah.. i must admit, i wasnt a star trek fan because in my opinion this series was just weird, altough am a fan of star wars.. hahaha..
But after saw a show on telly showing how everyone was loved this movie, i thought i shud gave it a try.. and i did.. and now i must say.. IT'S ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE SO FAR IN 2009!
hahahaha.....

So, transformer 2, ice age 3, and Harry Potter 6 will be my next destination..
im gonna watch Transformer on June 29, or just the day when i will be arrived from Bangkok.. i hope i still have an energy... hahaha

one thing... CHRIS PINE WAS SOOO FINEEE..
hahahah....
his blue eyes melts me... lol..
ahh... i should tell you this.. in this movie we can see a great transformations that me and my friends didnt even recognize winona ryders, and eric bana.. PWAHAHAHA.. XD
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.