Monday, September 22, 2008 / 8:26 AM

BGM : TVXQ – MIROTIC
Mood : Cant express how happy I am now


OH MY GAAADDD…
OH MY GAAAAADDDDD…..
I realy wanna scream… im soooo effin happy to hear that the mini concert went well. Everyone was so satisfied with TVXQ performance. I heard that Mirotic MV and also the performance were HELLA AWESOME! As expected, there’re more than 50K who came to the venue!! HAHAHAHA….. OUR GODS FROM THE EAST ARE BACK!!! Hahahaha…. Im moved reading a lot of fan accounts, how excited I was to know those fans impressions, those red sea, omg omg… TVXQ was even tear-up while singing Love in The Ice. AHH…. Im so happy. Finally they went home. It means the never ending pictures era has just begun. HUAHUAHUA…

See, although people says that TVXQ’s fame in Korea already went down the hill, but when they came back, those fans who were leaving their fandom came to cheer them again. No one, NO ONE could resist TVXQ’S charms..HAHAHA…. ppl may think that way, coz TVXQ left korea, but when they came, sorry to say, those fangirls will forget their alternates. Kkkk…. So, if they think some groups were taking TVXQ place when they’re not around, I told you, it’s not counted…! Period! So step aside people….

Ahhh I really wanna spazz over the mini concert, but I totally in a blank state right now. Seeing those pictures and fancams were just driving me insane.. DDAMMITT!!

Ahhh one thing that made me happy was, THOSE 9 BITCHES were no where to be found.
HUAHUAHUAHUA… im so relieved..!

I think Ive heard Mirotic like for hundreds time already. Hahaha… cant help it, this song is so addicting!!! I really like Junsu’s adlib start from 02:44 – 02:58. HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!


introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.