Wednesday, September 10, 2008 / 9:26 AM
yay...it's me again..updating my blog from my campus computer...
hahaha....
after filling my attending sheet, i went out to the bank, okay, in other word, skipped the clinic for a moment, and paid my debt to Manda..HUAHUAHUA....(finally i will have my I <3>
wew, never transfered any money to a different bank before. So went to Mandiri, and filled the sheet, but the staff said i better transfer the money by TT instead Western Union. So, i went to the teller gave the sheet and money, and he said it's SGD 138. WHAT???!! I just wanna transfer SGD 95... DAMN IT! I guess he knew that i was kind of shocked, so he told me to transfer by WU. (Okay, wth!). And once again, i filled another sheet, it's WU this time, and the total were only SGD 110. Phew....
Hahaha....went back to campus, and there's stilol no patient to be scalled, that's why i got to Online.
oops...got a call. i have a patient..so tha tha...
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.