Monday, May 4, 2009 / 8:29 PM
I was at gym when i got a message from my forum member, she said what's hapenned to Junsu. And i was like,. WHAT?! I Didnt get any message from my fiend that time, or email so i was totally clueless. I asked unnie..and she said Junsu's injured at reherseal and will perfm witha wheelchair... BLAH!!! WHAT'S THIS?!!!

once i got myself online, i checked, and yess, there's a rumour at baidu telling us that he got himslef injured. And this what found at DNBN, Junsu's message to all of his fans.... i hope the wheel chair thingy was not TRUE...

im dying to see Xiahtic at Bangkok.. and this is totally a BAD NEWS!!
Even my friend said, maybe it's because they were starting the tour on May 4th!!! XD. 4= bad luck?! does it ring the bell? T^T.


GET WELL SOON BB!!!!!


神戸のみなさん!ジュンスです!

ツアーの初日、みなさんにかっこよくみせたかったですが、直前のリハーサル中、足をいためてしまい、みなさんにしんぱいかけてごめんなさい。
一日でも、はやくかんぜんな東方神起をみせるためにがんばります!

ジュンジュワ~v(^◇^)v


Hello Kobe! It's Junsu!

The first day of tour, everyone want to see our best performance, but i got my legs injured during the rehearsal, im so sorry to make you worried.
But one day, I will try to show you a great TVXQ ASAP!

Jyunsyuwaaa~ v (^ ◇ ^) v

T/N : (that's the way he wrote his name (like on Shabekuri 007), to make as cute as he can to make sure that he's okay,,, doesnt he know, we ALL are SO WORRIED?!)


SOURCE : dnbn
Trans : http://mywickedplace.blogspot.com/
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.