Saturday, June 27, 2009 / 1:07 AM
bgm : TVXQ - 9095
Mood : excited and super happy

Hey guys..
how you guys been doing?
luckily, since my friend brought her laptop with her to Bangkok, i can post my entry here rite from my hotel room...

so, i can share you my story on my first day at Bangkok.. ^^

Let me start...
ehm.. so today, i headed to airport at 11 AM, since Cengkareng is so far away from my boarding house, (it's actually placed in a different province...lol) and arrived arround 12 Noon... so got my lunch at McD, waiting for the rest of the members of our forum's members for about another hour, so yeah... hahaha...
all of us, like 23 people, heading to the check in counter, and finally at the waiting room arround 3.30 PM. we took air asia, of course... hahaha... fly is cheap..hahaha... but i have to say, i love my trip... everything went smoothly... since i was so sleepy, i cant help not to sleep rite after the take off (arround 4.15 or something)... hahaha... and woke up after i heard the captain's announcement that we already on Thailand's territorial.. wow... 3 hours went so fast when you're sleeping.. hahaha

we arrived at Suvarnabhumi airport at 7. 15 PM. when straight to Royal Dragon's restaurant for some dinner (yummy), and after that went to suan lum's market to buy some cute stuffs, i found a cute shirt that says, "i think He's gay". hahaha....

so after that, finally heading back to hotel, arrived arround 00.30 am the next day!! LOL
waahh im so sleepy, but i shud take a shower first... so until then, see you guys tonight... thehee...
for now i cant share any pics yet.. so, wait for me okay.. i will post it on sunday..

byee.....
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.