Tuesday, December 11, 2007 / 2:10 PM
How're your guys doing?

it's been 5 days since my last entry...
so sad.. i cant update this bloggie due to the fact that my server was down coz of the very 'great' hurricane..XD. it's not really a hurricane, but there're so many thunders that day that scares me to death..T_T. and i got a bad news on the other day telling me that the server down. and they cant tell me how long it's gonna be fixed..>.>;;;;. indonesia...T_T.

2 days ago, my dad came from pekanbaru and he ask me to accompany him . he will be at borobudur hotel, you know, the place where Beyonce stayed when she's in Indonesia last month. XDDD. i heard from the staff there, the promotor was booking for 400 rooms!! O_O. kyahaha...i stayed there 2 days, no internet, no laptop, and my cellphone was also DEAD, xD. so i just watched tv..yay...arirang rules! LOL. and dont forget, finally i have my brand new digicam!! YAY!! xDDD. so to kill the boredom, i just took some pics and yeah, i was happy..hahaha
ahh talking about arirang, i remember one MV that's really distracting me...it's wonder girl's latest MV.. i forgot the title..but eeeeww...what did the wear???? sorry to say, but one of them trully looks loike a slut to me.O_O. her legging was transparant, and it's NASTY, not just nasty, but it's nasty literally..>.>;;;;

ahh finally my server is normal again.... i have to download the anti virus, coz my laptop got attacked by virus last night...T_T. i dunno, i think it's both from my digicam and my cellphone's mmc..T_T. my AVG was totally out of date for 2 days...and yeah...huwaaaaaa.

ahhhh..kyaaaaaaaaaa in just 2 days we will go to Thailand...One of my dream will come true...kyahahahahaha....
XDDDD.
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.