Friday, May 30, 2008 / 12:09 PM
My blog’s seem abandonned… mian..

Kyaa…so when I write this entry, it says 7:39 PM, May 28th 2008.

Listening to, OMG, SNSD – kissing you from my i-tunes. Kyhaahaha.. I didn’t mean to, I checked the ‘random’ button, so there it goes.

Whoa, I never know this Hollywood Bowl thingy would impact our boys these big. Lol. Yeah, heard about those rumours, not only about the TaeSu one, but lot of things. XD. A LOT OF THINGS. I really wanna share those stories to you through this blog, but I cant. Like Susu said, sometimes, knowing too much aren’t good for your health. Kyahahahaha….. I remember, me,susu, and Yani oni were so freakin BUSY on Sunday and Monday because of db boys’ rumours that we don’t know why, but seems those days were full with craps. Hahahaha….. and now, cassie make it even worst by saying that international fans weren’t like Junsu for making up those stories about taesu. Lol. Hell yeah…

And 2 days ago, another breath-taking news from Susu about SNSD, kkhkhkkhkkh… okay so what’s the point, Su? ‘we were rite from the beginning, weren’t we?’ xD. but I love you TaeYeon… <3. let be it. i hope Tiff will learn that showing off her undies is not good for other’s health, and stop being so criticize about others too… yeah, will see what happened when Cassie, Elf, VIP, Wonderful, shinhwa changjo and SS501 fc(I forgot the name, quint? Yeah w/e) unite at the upcoming Dream concert. I think it’s cool watching those fanclubs that always had a fight can unite against SNSD. GAH… seems I hate SNSD too, but im not. I just kind of disappointed with their attitudes off air, that’s all, I like their album, to be honest. *peace*.
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.