Wednesday, February 20, 2008 / 11:02 AM
Changmin's Birthday Messages
from Members and me..^^


YUNHO

Changminah...I know you've grown up now but you're still my DONSEANG (little bro)
Sometimes we had an argument but it's becuz we love each other right?
I don't know what to write to you cuz we said it all already
You're gonna grow up this year and you'll surely be a nice mature adult.
I think the best gift for you is the fact that we're the happy DONG BANG SHIN KI
I promise I'll make this year a happier year for you.
No matter what....I'll make it happen for you
I'm sure you'll make it through this year
You'll be our DongSeang for one more year right?
If you have something in your mind ,
just let us know cuz we're here for you.

JAEJOONG

Hey Changmin!
You should stop eating that thing and read what I'm writing
Ahh...you're gonna be one more year grown-up?
For me you're just like the very 1st day we met
I mean your innocence
But you've changed many things
I mean your muscles...yeah your muscles are the problem of DBSK
I'm sooo scared seeing you exercising everyday
One more thing you've changed...your smartness and brave
You're a good boy.
A little sweet boy for us
If I were your MOM, I'd be very very proud of you
Changminah....I know you're gonna cry when you read this
Oh Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're not crying?
But I'm crying you know
You can be more grown up all right. You're too tall
So could you please give me your heights on my b-day?
And on your b-day I'll share you this beauty ((?))
You're thinking I'm writing too much right?
That's it....that's why you're not growing up cuz you gotta be touched with you....
I know I'm really writing too much
Happy b-day Changmin
I dont know what to bless you
I believe whatever you want, you can make it
I'll be next to you to support you

JUNSU

Happy b-day Changmin
Thanks for always taking care of me
The more you've grown up, the more i realise I need to grow up too
You like to say I'm innocent and pure.
You're the one who is purer than me
Though you are Model Shim or Prince whatever
You're always a little boy for us
We're gonna be lucky forever
Be happy Changmin

Ps. I bought a new game only for you! Don't forget my b-day all right!

YOOCHUN

Changmin I wanna do something better than this seriously
You're my real little bro no mattter what happens.
Don't ever forget that!I know I didn't try to do nice things for you but I'll try harder this year
But you don't have to do that cuz you're the best brother ever
When you're sad or have problems.
I'm really glad you let me know
We're gonna share our feelings like this forever okie
Our Shim Changmin...please take care of your health
You're gonna have to stay strong like this and stop having that sorethroat cuz it sucks
Your Yuchun Hyung will smile happily if you're happy ok?
You're gonna have to eat moreAnd if you're afraid of JUNSU BITING YOU, let me take care of it all right
Are you waiting for your Hyung's gift?
It's very very good
I just want you to love it.
Are you gonna like it?
Happy b-day Changmin.
I really love you

Wicked-Noona

Happy Birthday Dungsaengah!
OMG, cant believe my eyes that you already 20!
Err..okay I mean, 21 in Korean year.
I always see you as a sweet little baby, just like your appereance in Hug’s music video on 2004.
That time you’re so pure, cute, and such a baby to me.
And now 4 days after it being aired, you became this young man, and I still cant believe that you’re considered an adult now.
It’s legal now when Jaejoong hyung ask you to accompany him to a soju stall at night, which actually kinda terrifying me. LOL.
What noona’s going to say, Saengil Chukahae Dungsaengie, have a great birthday with your family, friends, and ofcourse your 4 hyungs. ^^.
All I can do from here just wishing you all the best and gud luck in the future, and please please, be my old Changmin who always taking care of his hyungs, who always could stay strong in every bad situations, and just stay as you are.
You know what dungsaengie, I was afraid when I saw you with that piercing on your ears.
I know it’s all up to you, I cant forbid that, but you already made your vow, I even heard that clearly on Bigeastation, you said that you wont do anything bad to your ‘bestowed’(kyahaha I kind of loooove this word) body, and what’s that on your ears?!
I thought you’re a guy that has a principles in your life.
That’s actually made me sad a bit.
You know that, I always count on you to take care of your crazy hyungs with their crazy attitudes, and you always stand there as I expected which made me so proud of you.
For me, you’ve always been an equalizer in the group, the one that still had a senses. LMAO.
And now, you got a piercings on…what are you doing?
And then what? A tattoo?
No Changminaah!!!
If you do that, I promise I would fly there to where you are, and slap you on the head!
It’s okay to the rest 4 to do everything they want, but not you.
You’re the one to take care of those 4, and always be a good little dungsaeng for them, and ofcourse for me, ok!
Sorry for a weird birthday message.
Call me a weirdworried nuna.
Im worried about you coz you’re 20 now,
im afraid that your hyungs will lead you to a wrong path that they already took.
Hahahahaha…
ChangMin-ah, we always love you!!
Once again Happy Birthday!

Rae Hee-nuna and a bit notes from JunSu-hyung ^.^ (which wasn’t not even helping XD) and the rest Kimmys Familly

PS : YA CHANGMIN! This is your HYUNG! Your charismatic hyung, Kim Jun Su-hyung. The Cutest Hyung in the whole world, even Jun Ho cant beat me.^0^. I just wanna say, stop bulying me, or I will kill you! Remember that I took a great pictures when you were taking bath 3 days ago? Hahahahaha….. do anything bad to me, I’ll spread that on the net! KYAHAHAHA!

PS 2 : Changmin samcheon!!! It’s us!!! Your prettiest nieces in the whole world and of course one cute little nephew, just wanna say happy birthday to you! Remember to treat us a very delicious supper ASAP, OK! Love you!!!

Credit : พี่แชยอน +พี่ Hella + Scarlet_nuni @YSparadise+cinjung@multiply+yuibkk@multiply+dbsk_tsuki-chan41@CF +
tiensin@TI + http://mywickedplace.blogspot.com/

[what a looong credits LOLZ]
introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.