Monday, June 2, 2008 / 3:01 PM




im on my way back AGAIN to my bOarding house while typing this entry. You know, sometimes i made an entry offline, so dont confuse by this weird habbit. ^^v.

i told you earlier on my last post that actually i kind of disagree with Junsu's topless thingy. To be honest, there are some stage acts that i kinda hate it, and unfortunately, My page has those things that i hate. The first one that the big no no for me is "RAIN". omg, I HATE SEEING RAIN ON STAGE! we're not TALKING about that Rain,the Korean gasoo.. XD. I mean water! it's okay if the water is for something like what AYumi Hamasaki did at her 06-07 Countdown Concert, it's effin awesome and kewl, but if we're talking about this rain, like what we see at My Page perfm, it's a big No No for me. The second one, i hate singer who loves to show off their skins! >.>; As for me, those act on stage, like rip off the clothes, or stuffs, just for singer who CANT SING WELL. duh!

so now it's answered, why i hate seeing Junsu did that at Shanghai Concert. Im not being hypocrite, YESS I LOVE TO SEE HIM TOPLESS, but please dont make that as your stage habbit in the future, that's bothering me. i hope this is for the first and the last time. But you can topless in front of me ANYTIME!!
mwahahahahahahaha....

altough i kind of disapointed, but i made a gpx to show you how this cute boy could be THAT HOT! ahahahaha.... Look at those hairy thingy...gawsh... XDDD



introduction


"Always Keep The Faith..."

by
Park Yoo Chun.

Lola Laura's Facebook profile
You can call me Lola or Laura Born on Dec 4 Major in Dentistry, graduated in 2008 A very random & hyper girl who is a Fan of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ (and ofcourse a major fan of TVXQ itself) ♥

guestbook




jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

connections

» My Twitter
» Susu
» Shiva
» Manda
» Meme
» Yaya
» Vie
» Nophie
» Neechan
» tflc.l
» cee~ya
» Laura
» Yeri
» Jane
» Liha
» Annisa
» Fanny
» Gunkie
» MiNT
» Sari
» Phe
» Narisa
» Aya

my affiliates







Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




who visits me

hits
currently online






archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.